Welcome to my new blog

must watch tv series lorenzastvseries.blogspot.com

Hello Reader! ツ

Welcome to my new blog! Those who have been following me should know that I wanted to add a TV series collection to my Google plus profile. I changed my mind and decided to rather turn it into a blog. There's more space to write on here.

To the newbies that have no idea who I am, my name is Lorenza or Renza for short. I have two awesome dogs Buffy and Fluffy. They blog about dog stuff. Not kidding! Please check out our other blog Life and dog stuff if you have time.

I thought I'd create this new blog to share my love of TV shows. Have you ever watched something so good and wanted to tell someone about it? Well I feel like that alot. Lol.

Now I can tell everyone willing to listen or read in this case. I share my own opinions. Everyone likes different things. When I start watching a series I always do a three to five episode test. Meaning if I'm not hooked yet or I get bored, I'll ditch the show and move on.

I prefer any show that has a supernatural element to it. I also love comedies, mysteries, dramas, documentaries, action, crime, thrillers, sci-fi, fantasies. So I have quite a broad taste in TV series.

There's a lot to watch and so little time. Don't worry, I'll rate them for you. I made up my own rating system. I'll give a number out of 5, where nr.1 causes bleeding eyes and nr.5 is something that you'll watch all day, every day.

I'll see you soon...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us Here!!!